CONVINCE YOUR BOSS
Get the go-ahead to attend ISC West with our handy resources below!
5 Tips to Make it Happen:
When crafting your plan, think about the bottom line: Why should the organization budget for your trip to ISC West and what's the return on the investment?
- Determine the Value: Show your boss specifics on how your attendance will impact current projects, inspire knowledge, and eliminate obstacles.
- Be Solutions Driven: What issues pop up again and again? List out exhibitors who can provide the solutions your organization’s needs.
- Inspire Your Team: Make a list of all the educational sessions you’ll be attending along with their titles, descriptions, speaker highlights, and actionable takeaways.
- Provide a Post-Event Rundown: Offer to deliver a short presentation or write up on your key takeaways.
- Plan For Your Absence: Whether it’s working ahead or tapping a colleague to help, explain how your time away will be covered.
- Extensive Exhibitor List: Featuring hundreds of exhibitors & brands and over 250+ product categories, explore the newest products and solutions covering Access Control, Biometrics, Video Surveillance, IoT Enabled Devices, IT & Cyber Security, Public Safety, Drones & Robotics, and more!
- SIA Education@ISC West: Education is an important part of ISC West and our inspiring education program provides critical information on the newest and most relevant technologies in the security industry. The SIA Education@ISC West Program brings you all new content on the most current business trends, technologies and latest developments. Learn from experts, keep up-to-date and take your security to the next level with over 80 sessions and over 165 speakers!
- Networking/Special Events: Featuring the SIA New Products & Solutions Awards and the Mission 500 Security 5k Run/2k Walk, ISC West offers a variety of special events dedicated to connecting and engaging you with thousands of other security and public safety professionals in the industry!
- Discounted Hotel & Travel Rates: Through the travel experts at Connections Housing, ISC West has negotiated travel discounts and secured a limited number of reduced-rate hotel rooms to make your trip to Las Vegas more affordable!
- SIA New Products & Solutions (NPS) Awards: SIA NPS has been the security industry’s premier product awards program. New products and solutions are reviewed by a panel of judges with extensive industry experience, and entrants compete for awards in 36 categories, as well as the prestigious Best New Product and Judges’ Choice awards. Entries will be showcased in a featured area on the Show Floor where buyers can continue to discover the latest security technologies and solutions.
Sample Letter to Management
Download a sample letter to use as a starting point while conveying the importance of ISC West to your boss.